Windridge Olen Exports is a luxury import concierge service catering to discerning clients in the Bahamas. The Bahamas are beautiful islands offering privacy and exclusivity to residents who value those characteristics highly however, that exclusiveness and remoteness also means that everything from automobile parts to gourmet foods need to be imported and that can be a time consuming, frustrating experience.
If you have a residence in the Bahamas then you have probably made the trip to South Miami to shop for items that are simply not available in the islands. You pay retail; arrange to ship the items through a broker, then fly back to the Bahamas and wait for your purchases to arrive. Of course when they do there are brokerage fees and customs and duty tax as well. It’s exhausting and it’s expensive.
But there is a better way.
Here’s what I have learned over the past quarter century of import/export in the Bahamas.
- Select one service, like Windridge Olen Exports to handle all of your import needs from simple domestic items to designer clothes to parts for your yacht. One company, one point of contact makes life in the Bahamas simpler.
- Forget the trips to Florida. A phone call or an email can relay to us what you need from caviar, to Irish linen, to an emergency generator. No need to go to the time and expense of shopping and arranging shipment yourself. We have warehouses full of the most commonly requested items in our Fort Lauderdale center and networks that can deliver nearly anything you can imagine, and at competitive prices.
- There’s really no waiting for your items either. Based on weight and dimensions we can have them flown in in two days…same day in emergencies. I will transport your items to Nassau and have them cleared with absolutely no broker fees at all
- Having a luxury concierge service that is intimately familiar with Bahamian customs and import law which can be exceptionally confusing will save you time and money.
- Extensive experience in the Bahamas counts! I’ve been doing business in the Bahamas for over a quarter century now and can expedite the often confusing and sometimes frustrating challenges that may confront international visitors and businesses alike
If you would like more information on our services or you are ready to place an order, call or email me today and let’s chat!